Dance!
So I was with my team one late evening after work, when my colleague suggests we take a break and loosen up a bit with dance. I thought, ok. And then they played this song
Famous song
And then they danced.
I was cracking up like a madman. Apparently nobody really cares how you look like when youre dancing (which is my fav type of dancing btw). They all just shuffled and hopped and moved around in their own world. U can go a little crazy as well. But apparently, it all boils down to footwork. Dutch people tend to dance more with their feet than anything else. Ive tried looking for a youtube of a typically group of Dutch dancing, but couldnt find one.... I guess Ill just have to try and secretly video my colleagues, or wait till Im in Amsterdam!
Nice.. Though, something made me feel the Famous Song would be
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu_zwdmz0hE&ob=av2e
:-)