Tuesday, 20 September 2011

A forever ago

I look back and realize, I was in love with you a forever ago, but I am still in love with the me I have become.

***

The truth of the matter is, I detest... ABSOLUTELY detest, women who make a decision for a man. I know women who are willing to move to a new country, drop everything at the drop of a hat when a man asks them too.

Im not talking about long term commitments here, Im talking about women in short term relationships here.

And you know what, besides that, I detest women who stick with a boyfriend even when they no longer love them. Who hold on because life alone is that much more scary. Those who hold on to someone, find someone else, and THEN only break up with the first guy. Those who need to be needed to be validated

Adding to that list are women who go around NON-STOP looking for man. Women who would go and pick up ANYONE just to try and find something... someone, to fill in that lonely gap in their heart. Women who cant look in the mirror and realize how truly amazing they are, and that if a man can't see that, than too bad for them, but if she cant see how amazing she is, how devastating for her.

Im just cranky right now. And ranting
*RAWR*

1 comment:

  1. that's cute.

    detest is pretty harsh. but well-placed.
    just got to remember not everyone is built with same strength and perceptions.

    ReplyDelete