Tuesday, 29 November 2011

For now

I am writing again. This time though, I am writing a story. A long winded, confusing story that I have intertwined with parts of my life and part of my creation. I am lost, working on it, breathing it, living it. The words flow out of me like an unebbing river. I lose track of time, and I realize the story. The story. Is all that I think about these days.

Perhaps this is what it is, to love what you do so much that you never notice the time. That really, in all honest, all I want to do is sit here and finish this story, just hash it out completely. I dont want to stop until its all out of me, all my words, all my ideas.

The story is there, in my head. I just need to get it on to paper now, and perhaps one day, if Im really really lucky. You might be able to read it too

2 comments:

  1. I want to read it! Maybe one day from the pages of a hardcover, autographed book! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you falling again
    love

    i have lost track of your whereabouts
    chronology and timeline
    the plot and and play of emotions

    i know a thing or two
    about being an audience
    that after a while
    you get instinctively protective
    of the protagonist

    there is always a side of the character
    that appeals
    that identifies
    it created an extraordinary bond

    between the reader
    and the protagonist

    all the drama and upheavals
    sounded good in fiction.
    but in truth
    the tears are real
    and so is the broken heart.

    can i suggest a para..
    from a reader to the one being read
    http://www.yasminmogahed.com/2012/01/03/this-is-love/

    out of respect and inadequacy
    to lend a strength when most needed

    i feel helpless every time you are broken
    and that hurts.

    please read.
    i meant well.

    muse

    ReplyDelete